How do I get an estimate and a design?
Contact a Holland Pools and Spas Award winning design consultant to set up an appointment.
What services do you offer?
We offer turn-key services, from beginning to end.
- Full-Service Pools and Spas Building
- Custom Residential Pools and Spas
- Water Features and Rock Grottos
- Infinity Edge and Lap Pools
- Fire Accents and Water Bowls
- Outdoor Kitchens & Bars
- Pergolas and Poolside Retreats
What are the costs of owning a pool and/or spa?
- Utilities, such as gas or propane and electric.
- Routine maintenance and chemicals.
- Size of pool, spa and heater determine variances in costs.
What is your warranty?
All Holland Pools work is guaranteed! There are many components within your swimming pool which may have different warranties, from one year to lifetime. Your professional design consultant will provide you with all current warranty information.
Are you competitively priced?
Yes! Holland Pools now builds over 500 pools yearly. We use this volume and our warehousing space to negotiate lower costs for all of our materials. We, in turn, pass these great savings onto you. All pools are uniquely designed and each one has its own specific cost. Rest assured that when dealing with Holland Pools you will get the most for your dollars.
Are there any restrictions in the city I live in?
Holland Pools works in all 7 Central Florida counties. Contact us for the building codes in your area.
How do you get into my backyard?
Every yard needs to be inspected to determine the best access for our construction equipment and location of your new pool equipment. This inspection is crucial to insuring that the construction of your pool runs smoothly. We are licensed, insured and bonded for every phase of construction.
How do I know what is going on during construction?
A field supervisor is responsible for communicating with you, listening to your concerns and keeping you informed during the entire construction process. They will provide you on-goinginformation for all aspects of the construction process.
How long will it take to build my pool?
Read here to learn how COVID-19 has impacted timeframes for building your dream pool.
How soon can we get started?
The time between the signing of an agreement and the actual construction process may vary. There are many activities that go on in the background during this time frame. First, a complete set of construction drawings are created by our Design Consultants. Those plans are then submitted to your city or county building departments to obtain your building permit. Once your permit is approved, other factors including weather, soil conditions and possibly a third party's cooperation in providing accessibility to your backyard all play a part in how quickly we can begin construction. Please feel free to ask any of our Design Consultants about information specific to your local area.
Once my pool is installed, how do I care for my pool?
- Sweep and remove debris from the surface of your pool.
- Test water chemistry.
- Vacuum entire pool and brush pool walls and floor.
- Clean filter basket and pool tile.
- Check filtration equipment and clean if necessary.
General Maintenance Tips
- Frequently test pH, total alkalinity and chlorine levels.
- Adjust water level routinely to account for evaporation.
- Always test water after adding water to pool.
- Visually monitor pool equipment routinely for proper functioning.
How long have you been in business?
Holland Pools opened its doors in 1995 by Mike and Gloria Holland. We are still family owned and operated.
What is the best way to see examples of your work?
View our Gallery.
How do I get to your design center?
We are conveniently located at 415 Gold Medal Court, Longwood, Florida 32750.